Unstoppable Women was founded in 2008 by Dale Carnegie trained speaker, Certified Self-Discover coach, and Certified Food Psychology Coach Shannon D. Silva. Shannon's vision for the group has always been to empower women to break free from procrastination and achieve their career and life dreams! Our flagship chapter, Unstoppable Women of Silicon Valley, is growing at an incredible pace and we are excited to expand with more events, more social media, more workshops, and more ways to help women connect and succeed! Long term, we look forward to having Unstoppable Women chapters across the country!
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." Author Unknown.
Are you ready to break free from what holds you back and walk the path of the unstoppable woman?
Unstoppable Women of Silicon Valley provides thought-provoking and interactive workshops designed to help you set and achieve goals in various areas of your life. You also have the opportunity to truly connect with other women from all walks of life, share your experiences, and learn from the experiences of others!We host a variety of events:
- WORKSHOPS that gives you practical TOOLS and STRATEGIES that help you practice and deepen your understanding of the virtue of the month. These are typically scheduled the 2nd Wednesday of the month in Campbell
- CONNECT EVENTS that allow you to connect in ways that make you feel SEEN, HEARD and VALUED. They are designed to help you start meaningful conversations with the women in the group and share who you are and what you do in a way that feels natural and authentic. These are typical scheduled the 3rd Wednesday of the month in Campbell.
- SOCIAL GATHERINGS such as wine walks or mixers with other groups - really time to help us focus on our relationships with each other! These are scheduled a few times a year as opportunities arise.
- BOOK CLUBS (Coming in 2015!) that will take us into a deeper study of tools and techniques to build success.
- RETREATS (Coming in 2016!) that will take us out of our everyday stress, focus our energy on self-improvement, and forge deep friendships with amazing women!
The theme for 2015: LIVING YOUR LEGACY!What does Living Your Legacy mean to you? With the theme in mind, the purpose of each meetup is to help you 'live today the way you want to be remembered tomorrow'. To guide you in Living Your Legacy, we will utilize the virtues from an incredible program called The Virtues Project™: http://shannondsilva.com. This body of work is designed to empower you to live a more authentic, meaningful life. Our commitment is to offer a variety of meetups to help you Live Your Legacy: MONTHLY MEETUPS that gives you practical SUPPORT and lasting INSPIRATION that help you practice and deepen your understanding of the virtues and how to apply them to your life so you LIVE YOUR LEGACY. These are scheduled the 2nd Wednesday of the month CONNECT EVENTS that allow you to connect in ways that make you feel SEEN, HEARD and VALUED. They are designed to help you start meaningful conversations with the women in the group and share who you are and what you do in a way that feels natural and authentic. These will be scheduled on select Wednesday evenings. SELF-CARE STAURDAYS WALK N' TALKS that gives us a chance to enjoy good conversation while walking together. These will be scheduled on select Saturday mornings.
This Meetup is Perfect for Women Who:
- are procrastinating about making a change in their career
- feel like they have buried their dreams and passions in exchange for a paycheck
- have this nagging feeling of being "off-track" in their career but can't quite put their finger on it
- are in transition and unsure of how to move forward
- want to connect with inspiring, fun and creative women
- have BIG dreams and are ready to take that first step in making their dreams come true
Values are the guiding principles of an organization. Here are 5 key values for our group:
- OPENNESS - communicating in a way that makes you feel seen, heard and valued. Listening with an open mind and heart with the intention of getting to know the other person
- COOPERATION- working together for a common goal, calling on the different gifts we each have to offer. Sharing from your experience to create a safe environment so that fulfilling and meaningful conversations can unfold and inspire you to get 'in action'
- SERVICE - being a contribution to the lives of other's through your words and actions Building a powerful support team of women that share your values, goals and interests
- INTEGRITY - taking 100% responsibility for your life and your results. Taking inspired actions as a result of participating in our meetups and holding yourself accountable to doing what you say you are going to do, by the time you said you are going to do it
- EXCELLENCE - giving your best to any task that you do and being committed to personal growth. Participating in the meetup experience with the intention of learning skills, strategies or habits that will propel you forward in achieving your dreams